Your Burning Questions Answered!
All of your burning questions answered today! These are some of the most common questions we receive from our customers!
- How much do your products cost?
We promise you the premium European products at the lowest prices possible.
- For wallpaper the price range is from as low as $3 to $12 per yard.
- For fabrics the range is from $2.99 to $3.99.
- For flooring, the range is from $57.99 to $119.99 per box.
- Lastly, for carpets the price ranges from $2.99 to $39.99.
- Are your products suitable for my office?
Yes. Our products are suitable for both residential and commercial purposes. We have some products that are specially suited for your commercial needs such as carpet tiles. Do visit our website to see our range.
- How do I collect my items?
- You can do a self collection at our warehouse or you can opt for delivery!
- Can I hang my own wallpaper, or should I hire a professional paperhanger?
It depends. Most residential wallcoverings are now hung by consumers such as you. By following manufacturers' instructions, the advice of the independent retailer where you purchase your wallcoverings and the step-by-step directions, you can hang your own wallcoverings and do a professional-looking job. Wallcoverings are not difficult to hang!
However, there are certain types of wallcoverings and architectural situations (elaborate stairwells, for example) where a professional definitely should be hired. Your local independent retailer can advise you as to when and if you should hire a professional and can usually give you a list of local paperhangers.
- Which type of flooring is the most suitable for me?
We have a variety of different floorings such as laminate, vinyl and timber to cater to your needs.
- Laminate flooring is suitable for residential due to its resistances and sturdiness.
- Timber flooring is designed to be dimensionally more stable than solid wood and are uniformly prefinished with UV coatings to ensure a perfect room complexion upon installation.
- Vinyl flooring are easy to install and provide a flooring covering with lasting beauty at affordable prices.
- What are the best ways to maintain carpets?
Most carpets are treated for stain resistance & soil retardance but that does not mean "total stain proof." address spills & remove them quickly for easiest spot removal. Have your carpet deep cleaned on a regular schedule, before it begins to show soil - Every 12 to 18 months by a professional cleaning company. You can refer to our full article on caring for your carpets.
- How do I know what quantity to buy?
You can contact us via or inquiry form or email us email@example.com with the dimensions of your space.