What does your Favourite Colour show about You?
Growing up we all have our favourite colours, be it pink, blue, red, yellow, etc. The colour wheel is endless with millions of possible colours that give colour to our world. What colour we prefer can show a lot about our personalities and our nature. So what does your favourite colour show about you? Find out below and see how you can incorporate these colours into your living spaces.
- You have drive and determination, and you prefer action and risk-taking behaviors
- Your biggest need is for physical fulfillment and fitness
- Take a risk and go for a bold wallpaper to make a statement
- You want to find inner peace and absolute truth, and you always make an effort to think of others and needs
- Blue is the most common favourite colour in the world with 40% of the population choosing it
- Add blue to your spaces for a calming and soothing effect.
- You are organized and very independent and you rely on logic to solve every problem
- White is the easiest colour to incorporate in your living spaces, it gives the room a clean and brighter look
- All you want in life is unconditional love and to be accepted for who you are by your peers
- A fun fact is that pink is the most calming colour used in some prisons and mental health institutions to sedate worked up prisoners and patients
- Include pink for a fun and girlish pop of colour to add life to a room !
- You enjoy learning and sharing knowledge with others and you feel a need to always express your individuality
- Add a ray of sunshine to your spaces with the colour yellow.
- You are cool and composed and very reliable person who tends to conform to keep the peace
- Give your room a touch of elegance with a grey or silver toned wallpaper or furnishing
- You strive for power and control for life but are artistic and intuitive and do not share things well with others
- Black and white will be your best friend. The classic mix of colours will give your spaces texture and a modern touch.
- You are loyal and very frank with others, and you consider your reputation a very important part of your life
- Green is the colour of nature. Bring natures indoor through floral wallpaper or simply adding plants into your home
- You are perfectionist who requires emotional security in life, and you are a good humanitarian who helps others in need
- Purple is a royal colour, add purple into your homes through a classic or contemporary wallpaper for a regal touch.